Skyclad Rights BillA bill to forbid authorities from discriminating against naturists and nude persons, except under exceptional circumstances, and for connected purposes.
|Author(s)||The Most Hon. Ser Xanthe–Orpheus Florence gctl kobc mr, 1st Marquess of Florence (On behalf of the Gaia Movement)|
|First reading||2020 August 22|
Be it enacted by the Queen's most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Lords Spiritual and Temporal, and Commons, in this present Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows:・
- No private or public authority may impose restrictions that prevent a person from being nude, unless the authority:
- Primarily caters to children under 18 years of age,
- Provides services to assist survivors of sexual trauma,
- Primarly caters to or promotes a religion which does not permit public nudity, or
- Does not enforce these restrictions on at least 3 days of the working week.
- Where an authority is found guilty of failing to comply with Section 1 of this Act, they are liable for a fine not exceeding level 4 on the standard scale.
3 Short title, commencement and extent
- This Act may be cited as the Skyclad Rights Act 2020.
- This Act comes into force on the passing of this Act.
- This Act extends to the entire United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.