Regional Development Agencies Restoration Act 2020
2020 CHAPTER 19An Act to reinstate the Regional Development Agencies Act 1998.
|Author(s)||The Rt Hon Revd. George Vere, 1st Baron of Barrow-in-Furness|
|First reading||2020 August 22|
|Royal assent||2020 November 7|
|Commencement||2020 November 7|
|Affected legislation||Regional Development Agencies Act 1998 (1998 c. 45)|
Be it enacted by the Queen's most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Lords Spiritual and Temporal, and Commons, in this present Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows:・
- All provisions of the Regional Development Agencies Act 1998 shall be reinstated.
- Unless stated otherwise, ‘Secretary of State’ in the aforementioned bill shall refer to the Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
2 Short title, commencement and extent
- This Act may be cited as the Regional Development Agencies Restoration Act 2020.
- This Act comes into force on royal assent.
- This Act extends to England.