Anti-Semitism Prevention Bill: ChangelogAs amended
Be it enacted by the Queen's most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Lords Spiritual and Temporal, and Commons, in this present Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows:
- “Antisemitism” is defined as a certain perception of Jews,
which may be expressed as hatred toward Jews. Rhetorical and
physical manifestations of antisemitism are directed toward
Jewish or non-Jewish individuals and/or their property,
toward Jewish community institutions and religious
. The Independent Committee on Human Rights (ICHR) is referred to for further details on applications of this definition.. (Amdt. A)
- “Online Influencer” is defined as any personality with 10,000 followers or more on any online or social media account.
- “Holocaust” is defined as the genocide during World War II, where Nazi Germany killed over 11 million people, including 7 Million Jews.
2 Guidelines and regulations for anti-semitism online
Government Equalities Office. (Amdt. A), alongside the Government Digital, Culture, Media and Sport office, shall assess, upon complaint, whether online influencers of any kind have published content that violates the definition of(Amdt. A) antisemitism or has shown any other form of discriminatory behaviour against those protected under the Equalities Act of 2010.
(Amdt. A, .2)
The. (Amdt. B) Government Equalities Office, alongside the Government Digital, Culture, Media and Sport office. (Amdt. A), to take action if online influencers are found to have contravened these rules through warnings, financial penalties if they are under jurisdiction of United Kingdom Law. (Amdt. A), and the case of extreme breaches(Amdt. A) of failure to show contrition, requesting youtube to block videos or take down channels. Those under British jurisdiction would be liable to penalties and fines for failure to comply with the guidance of the ECHR. The British Government reserves the right to block youtube videos if youtube does not comply with the judgement of HM Government. Government Equalities Office(Amdt. A), alongside the Government Digital, Culture, Media and Sport office(Amdt. A), is instructed to undertake a full review of the proliferation of antisemitic sentiment online and alt-right radicalisation, to be referred to the prevent(Amdt. C) programme for further action against radicalisation online (Amdt. A)
- (Amdt. A)
The Government of the United Kingdom censures Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg, also known as “PewDiePie”, for publically and repeatedly making antisemitic remarks(Amdt. D) with failure to apologise to millions of British followers(Amdt. A), and publicly calls on him to apologise.
3 Holocaust Education
- In all Secondary Schools in the United Kingdom in an
appropiate year-long history course or intensive quarter or
half-year course, there must be a small unit of study on the
- Appropriate year-long history courses include: Western European History, World History, and Jewish History
- Appropriate quarter or half-year courses include Genocide Studies, Jewish Studies
- If a school offers a course which may be considered a program which covers the Holocaust, they may, if they wish, apply for a permitted review from the Ministry of Education to review the course, who will figure out if it meets the requirments brought forward in section 3.
4 Course Requirements
- The unit must include the following
- Hitler’s Rise to Power
- The begining of the Holocaust (Jewish Boycotts, Kristallnacht)
- WW2 and the Holocaust
- Lives in the Ghettos
- Studies of Concentration Camps and Extermination Camps
- Testimony of Holocaust Survivors
- Modern Day Anti-Semitism
- The unit may include the following, if desired by the school
- Pre-holocaust lives for Jews in Europe
- Study of Jewish Resistance
- Upon passage of this Act, the Ministry of Education will
begin constructing Holocaust Education Materials
- The materials will be made by professors from Universities in the UK
- The materials will include:
- A textbook supplement on the Holocaust topics in Sections 4.1 and 4.2
- Suitable Quizzes for each topic
- A Unit Test on the Holocaust
- A DVD or Access code to a database of Holocaust Testimony
- To create testimony, a committee of British historians and
professors will help record experices of Holocaust Survivors
- The survivors may be of any type, however, they must be informed of the creation of the testimony.
3 Anti Semitism in British Political Parties
- The Equality and Human Rights Commission is hereby asked to investigate the current proliferation in anti-semitism within all United Kingdom major political parties, with the goal of crafting a set of guidelines for parliament and political parties and recommending steps to combat and mitigate antisemitism.
4 Commencement and extent
- This Act applies to the entirety of the United Kingdom.
This Act may be cited as the Anti-Semitism Prevention Bill 2020.(Amdt. C)
- This Act comes into force upon royal assent.